FOSTER AND KINSHIP CARE
RECRUITMENT AND QUALITY OPTIMIZATION
Our program begins by:
• Discovering the “right places” to focus efforts
• Creating effective foster family recruitment
• Improving the foster family experience . . .
The combination of Right Place, Effective Recruitment and Improved Family Experience leads to:
• A recruitment campaign that targets the areas of greatest need with a message that calls potential foster families to action
• An efficient, centralized application process that provides the information required to measure, prioritize, and act
Data derived from the new centralized process is analyzed and measured using easy to understand dashboards customized to address the foster family journey, illuminating where improvement efforts should focus to create the greatest impact.
A continuous quality improvement loop encompassing recruitment, retention, and quality optimization, allowing for the ongoing engineering of better outcomes for kids.
ENGINEERING BETTER OUTCOMES FOR KIDS
PREDICT ALIGN PREVENT PROGRAM
For more information click here.